being korou:

Icon
a journal of my convictions & confusions

I have moved. find me at KOROUblogs.tumblr.com & AMASOONG.com

nothing next

I was just thinking that i should take a break from my studies after graduation and maybe do absolutely nothing officially for a year at least. I am kinda fed up of the "what after dis"attitude I have been having this whole year. So i just thought .. what about ... nothing after this. And I am kinda thinking that I do deserve a break. Btw now that I think of it .. I am really excited about it ... about doing nothing officially!!! 


Actually, this will be the time I start 'working'. All this while it has been only keeping up to the college schedule and trying to incorporate my ideas into the limited media of college works. But this time it ll be different. 

no strings attached ... pure creation